Craftsman Tools have an extensive range of award winning Cube Type Workholding which have been developed over the last 30 years at our manufacturing facility in the UK.
We manufacture a complete range of Cube Type Workholding, either from our large standard stock range of plain faced cubes, or bespoke designs to meet your exact process requirements.
The use of prismatic, or cubic type workholding brings all of a machines axis into play – and each pallet can be loaded with the maximum number of components.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Extensive range in stock
- High Accuracy
- Fits directly to machine pallet with no need for further machining – available with edge locators or central bung
- Base and faces finish machined to strict tolerances
- Single piece, stress relieved cast iron design provides superb strength and increased damping capability for arduous work.
- Strong construction and integral base providing dimensional stability and capacity for arduous work
- Easier machine set up and programming
- Permanent datums and interchangeable fixture plates (available as an option).
- Probe the cube, not the component.
- Tee Bracket
- Angle Bracket
- Extended Tee Bracket
- Hexaform (special)
- Window (special)
All plain Faced Cubes can be provided with precise location pins to enable them to accept a large range of fixture plates. These permanent datums ensure quick interchangeability.
Plates are made from stress-relieved steel (aluminium as an alternative). They are precision finished and ready to accept modular or special fixturing. Versions include plain, tee-slot, and grid pattern. Our modular system is ideal for a complete fixturing package.
OUR STANDARD RANGE
Craftsman Tools’ Standard range of cube-type workholding are available on a reduced lead time with pre-existing patterns and many items held in stock
EXTENDED TEE BRACKETS
Further to our extensive range of Cube-Type Workholding, we can also supply any style of our cube type workholding to your custom dimension (up to 2 meters in length) while remaining cost effective for both 1-offs and larger batches.
We pride ourselves on our ability to design and develop workholding solutions which overcome manufacturing challenges and increase productivity.