CRAFTSMAN CAPTO™ WORKHOLDING
Using knowledge gained in over 65 years of designing and manufacturing workholding products, we have developed a new quick change workholding system: Craftsman Capto™ Workholding.
Craftsman Capto™ Workholding is a modular system designed for high precision applications in milling, turning, grinding and quality inspection. Extensive modularity and vastly reduced set-up times means that Craftsman Capto™ Workholding particularly lends itself to operations requiring frequent interchanging of the workpiece.
Benefits of Craftsman Capto™ Workholding:
- Flexible with extensive modularity
- Extremely high basic stability and accuracy
- Dramatically reduced set-up time
- Extensive customisation available
- Resists 120-4000 Nm torque and 100-1700 Nm of bending moments (depending on size)
- Balanced and self-centering
- ISO 26623
- Available in six sizes (C3, C4, C5, C6, C8, C10) to cover the majority of applications
HOW IT WORKS
The Craftsman Capto™ base fixture, bespoke for the customer's specific interface, size, and application.
Select the interchangeable workholding element and insert the Craftsman Capto™ end into the base.
Actuate the clamping mechanism with a wrench to the specified torque. This clamps, centralises, and draws the Craftsman Capto™ system to the fixed datum.