Craftsman Tools's centres are specially designed for CNC lathes and possess a range of performance enhancing features.
Capable of running at speeds of up to 8000 rpm and undertaking heavy duty applications (5MT capable of supporting 1000kg), Craftsman Tools' centres provide superior finishes and improve the productivity and efficiency of machine tools. All centres are 100% guaranteed for 2,000 hours.
Benefits of Craftsman Tools' Rotating Centres:
- Specially designed for CNC lathes
- Finest quality components: body, shank and spindles are hardened (HRC 60/62) and ground (0.003mm TIR)
- Give superior finishes
- Improve productivity and efficiency of machine tools
- Long life guarantee
- Manufactured at our precision engineering headquarters in the UK
- Trusted by major machine tool OEMs
- Large range available
Low profile body increases tool accessibility
Protected against ingress of dirt by low friction double lip, vented sealing system
Pre-loaded matched sets of ultra-precision angular contact bearings
Lubricated for life with specially formulated grease