Privileged Partnership with Mazak
Craftsman Tools Ltd has been an approved partner with Mazak for over 30 years, enabling us to become a leading, high quality exponent in the manufacture and supply of Mazak toolholders and accessories for the machine tool industry. A working relationship with Mazak’s UK base in Worcester and facilities in Singapore and the USA has resulted in a reciprocal transfer of knowledge and information.
We are constantly expanding the product range to accommodate specific customer requirements and machine developments by Mazak.
- Approved partner (since 1987)
- Privileged supplier for essential parts (toolholding and accessories)
- In-depth knowledge of Mazak products and specifications
- Reciprocal transfer of information
- Collaboration with production spares and application offices around the world
This has enabled Craftsman Tools to become a leading supplier of Mazak toolholders around the world. The Craftsman Tools range includes holders based on the original Mazak designs, and both metric and inch sizes are available. The current product range available provides toolholders for the following Mazak series:
- Quick Turn (QT)
- Super Quick Turn (SQT)
- Multiplex (MP)
- Nexus (QTN)
- Slant Turn (ST)
- Dual Turn (DT)
- Super Quadrex (SQR)
Craftsman Tools also supplies a complete range of Craftsman Capto™ style holders, anti-vibration boring bar holders, through coolant toolholders, and standard boring bar holders with improved clamping for Mazak machines.
- Extensive stocks of our standard Mazak range
- Short delivery time for bespoke toolholders
- Advice of best solutions
- Full refurbishment service for all of our toolholders
- Technical support for the Mazak sales process
- Familiarity with the Mazak part numbering system